- Conference Registration
- Event Location
- Travel and Lodging Information
- Program Agenda
- Speaker Biographies
- Youth Program and Child Care
- About Alport Syndrome Foundation
- ASTOR Research Collaborative
- About University of Minnesota (UMN)
- About UMN Youth Program
The Alport Syndrome Foundation and ASTOR wish to thank Athena Diagnostics, The Starkey Hearing Foundation, Genentech, Sanofi and Novartis for their support of the conference.
The two day conference event will take placed at the University of Minnesota Malcolm Moos Health Sciences Tower.
A shuttle service from the Days Inn Hotel to the conference site will be provided free of charge.