- Conference Registration
- Event Location
- Travel and Lodging Information
- Program Agenda
- Speaker Biographies
- Youth Program and Child Care
- About Alport Syndrome Foundation
- ASTOR Research Collaborative
- About University of Minnesota (UMN)
- About UMN Youth Program
The Alport Syndrome Foundation and ASTOR wish to thank Athena Diagnostics, The Starkey Hearing Foundation, Genentech, Sanofi and Novartis for their support of the conference.
Travel and Lodging Information
A block of rooms at the Days Inn Hotel University Ave SE has been reserved for conference attendees at a special rate of $85.00 plus tax, which is guaranteed for reservations made by May 20th.
To make a reservation call 612-623-9303 and state that you are booking for the Alport Syndrome Family Conference. You can also email the Days Inn at email@example.com.
Airline discounts are available:
- American Airlines: Use Promotional Code: 8872BR for 5% discount
- United Airlines: Use Offer Code ZM6Q118377 for discount depending on fare.
Avis Rental Car Discount
Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) Number is D495890.
Use this AWD number when calling Avis directly at 1-800-331-1600 to receive the best car rental rates available or click here for online reservations
For activities and events near the University: ExploreMinnesota.com